Walkin on 28th Aug to 31st Aug
Walk-In drive for International Chat process
We are hiring for Contact Center Associate (International Chat process) at Bangalore location
Interested candidates, kindly walk In to our office for the interviews.
Package: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in international non-voice process (Mandatory)
Minimum Qualification is +2 , Any graduate/PG also eligible Position Summary
The Chat Specialist is responsible for taking inbound internet chats for customers using our clients websites and offerings. The Chat Specialist will drive online sales and customer care for our clients customers. This position does not have direct reports. Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage inbound chats by selling & up-selling client products and services.
- Adapt and promote a customer-centric sales philosophy
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of products to achieve sale
- Model Nuances sales strategy: DRS
- Stay current with dedicated project-related updates relating to client products, policies & procedures.
- Assist customers with sales process to ensure direction of clients sale cycle.
- Proactively present solution-based ideas to improve Nuances business plan.
- Cultivate a brand advocate relationship with the customer to drive customer satisfaction
- Proactively share best practices within the team.
- Promote Cheer champion philosophy
- Proactively volunteer/participate for new activities, focus groups, task groups, etc. Skills Sets
-Minimum of 1 years as a Chat Specialist or Email support, preferably International Online Sales.
-Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
-Consistent at or above goal achievement on project metrics.
-Highly motivated and competitive.
-Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics.
-Computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite.
-Prior sales/customer service experience a plus.
-Maintains positive and helpful behavior towards peers and surrounding teams.
-Projects patience and proactively helps and mentors peers.
-Good understanding of project-specific products and services.