Walkins on 9th Jan and 10th Jan
Following are the details for the DIRECT Walk-in interview.
Please Consider this has a Interview call letter and walk in to our office on has the details mentioned below:
Detailed Job Description:
Education - BE/B.Tech and MCA, MBA only
Notice period: Immediate Joiner /15 days
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Application Support - Linux Skills:
1) Good knowledge/Worked in 3 tire architecture.
2) Should have depth knowledge in Linux OS(SUSE/REDHAT).
3) Should have good trouble shooting skills in NFS, LVM, Linux Networking.
4) Good knowledge in Virtual machines (VMware/SUSE KVM)
5) Should have good knowledge in Load balancers(Software/Hardware).
6) Should have good knowledge in networking technology like (LAN, WAN, VLAN), Firewall and server hardware.
Apache web server skills:
1) Should have depth knowledge in apache server.
2) Installing, configuring & troubleshooting apache web server.
3) Configuring Software load balancer.
4) Applying Security in Apache.
5) Web server performance tuning.
Apache Tomcat application Server skills:
1) Configuring Apache Tomcat in cluster environment.
2) Troubleshooting and performance tuning.
1) In depth knowledge in Middleware technologies(JBoss) & should have hands on experience .
2) Installing JBoss application server.
3) Should have knowledge in Java Memory and JCA.
4) Configuring and troubleshooting (Messaging) JMS, HornetQ, Zookeeper.
5) Knowledge in Quartz, ANT.
6) Installing and configuring SOLR in JBoss, Solr indexing and troubleshooting SOLR issues.
7) JBoss clustering.
8) Troubleshooting JBoss issues.
Willing to Work in 24/7 Shift Environment
Current Annual CTC :
Expected Annual CTC:
Reason to leave current company:
Notice Period to join:
Interview availability: For any queries, you can reach me anytime from 9.30 AM- 7.00 PM IST during weekdays.
Appreciate your response. For further assistance please contact me. Note:- Pls carry any Govt Photo ID proof.(Original) with updated profile.
Pls carry 1 Passport size Photo & along with the Interview call letter.