Walkin on 22nd May to 24th May
We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
Currently we have 06 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend the interview between 24-April-2018 to 26-April-18 (between 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.
This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria
1. Required Qualification - BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass-outs)
8. No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
9. Age - 21 - 26 Yrs
10. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.