** Copy of this Job Posting is MANDATORY to attend interview**
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Work Location: Bangalore
Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma (Minimum 15 years education req)
Total Experience: 0-3 Yrs
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Venue Details: (BANGALORE)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person - Nisha/SAM
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park, Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Contact Person - Selci/Aswathy
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED BY APPLICANTS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter's Card or Driving License or Adhar card) - Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets - Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter - for experienced candidates - Soft copy.
PLEASE DO NOT CARRY BAGS / BACK PACKS AS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE IBM PREMISES